Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~ Sweet ~


My Labor Day involved a lovely half day perusing this island ... accompanied by a 4 year old, a one year old and their parents.

Thanks to the perserverance of the 4 year-old, we ended up at the candy store. I did not complain. I took in the eye-popping colors ...


I took in the nostalgia ...



... and I quite literally took in a bit of salt-water taffy.

I am so sorry to see this glorious summer officially come to a close. It's a good thing I am so fond of color, because I hear that I can't keep wearing my whites. I love wearing white.

Would someone please tell me that's just an old wives tale?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these photos! They are the epitome of summer.

    If you live in Southern California, you can definitely wear white after Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete