Tuesday, September 24, 2013

~ Excited. Grateful. ~



This magazine arrived in my mailbox yesterday.  I have loved this magazine for years.
But I have a particular fondness for this particular issue.


You see ... if you turn to page 81, you'll find me there.
This was in response to a reader's challenge to make a 10" x 10" quilt that represented the theme:
"Passages"

Let me just say that working on such a small piece is quite fabulous. It definitely makes the quilting process easier. Oh who am I kidding ... the entire thing was a joy from start to finish!



Thank you, Quilting Arts Magazine!!
Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

  1. Don't forget the little people ... like crabs and starfish!

    Congrats on your latest bout with fame. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this quilt. Congrats for being in the magazine. Hugs

    ReplyDelete