Sunday, September 4, 2011

~ It's a Sign ~


I like to collect a lot of things, not the least of which is ... words. I like words. I like them indivdually and I like them together. I like to look at them and I like to say them out loud. I am particularly fond of words that evoke beauty and define themselves, simply by the way the syllables fall together.

Here are a few of my favorites:

~ Effervescent ~
~ Wispy ~
~ Quirky ~
~ Twinkling ~
~ Exquisite ~
~ Ethereal ~

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that last one on a street sign not far from where I live. I keep my collection in a notebook, but if I could just keep it on street signs ... well ... that would be even better.

Tell me, what are your favorites?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. With that street sign, you don't even need a caption for the photo. It says it all!

    ReplyDelete