Thursday, September 29, 2011

~ Nifty AND Nautical ~


I joining the party at Coastal Charm! (See my very charming button to your right ... sort of.) She wants us to show off our nifty, thrifty finds.

 
These charming nautical coasters came from the Dollar Bin from Michaels. I believe a stack of 5 of them cost $2.50. That discrepancy is irrelevant. They are still nifty ... and thrifty.


... and totally handy. Not only are they great coasters, but for some reasons the little ones seem to find a myriad of uses for them as playthings.

I am a big supporter (and major forager) of the Dollar Bin. Michael's ... JoAnn's ... and Target. Oooooh ... especially Target!

Thank you for letting me join this party, however late I may be.

Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary~ just found your lovely blog and off to check out some of your older posts! Thanks for stopping by; and yes, the Missoni thing was kinda crazy, wasn't it?? Have a great week~ A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary~ just found your lovely blog and off to check out some of your older posts! Thanks for stopping by; and yes, the Missoni thing was kinda crazy, wasn't it?? Have a great week~ A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest
    of the website is also really good.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; easy weightloss

    ReplyDelete