Monday, September 12, 2011

~ Sugar by the Sea Shore ~

These incredible coastal cookies were made by Glory over at Glorious Treats. I. Am. In. Awe. This is partly to do with the fact that I attempted to add this particular skill to my repertoire once, and found it to be much harder than I expected. I am not saying that I have completely given up on mastering this talent, but I am saying my time could possibly be better spent perusing Glory's blog.



I have always loved the look of artistically iced cookies. I have always loved sea shells. Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon these two loves in one beautiful, delicious package.

Thank you Glory for the sugary, shell-y fix. I will be back for more.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies are incredible. Some people are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I can't believe how amazing they are. I also tried to master the beautifully iced cookie several years ago, but it did not go as planned! I agree, it's much harder than you'd think, which just gives me that much more respect for those who can make such works of art!

    ReplyDelete