Friday, April 6, 2012

~ A Glorious Easter Weekend ~



I woke up this morning to the most beautiful sun coming through my windows.


If you think that there is only one season in Southern California, you are wrong.


Today ... I inhaled some Spring! 


I felt giddy.


I put out these guys this morning, even though Easter is just two days away.  I won't bother you with the excuses, except to say that I really didn't feel the need until this morning.


I will have young ones here for Easter Dinner and they will want to play with these toys.


And I won't care.


I hope you  feel Spring-y and can smell egg-dye in the air.


I wish you all a glorious celebration of a glorious day!

Linking to:
Common Ground
The Charm of Home
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh your Easter Decor is so cute! The light through the window looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet little decor! Hope you had a great Easter!
    Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete