Thursday, April 12, 2012

~ A Basket Case ~



This little quilt ... I named the pattern "hangin' in there" ... is screaming "Spring."


This is actually the second quilt I made using this same pattern, because I couldn't really be satisfied until I spruced her up with these fun colors.


Each basket switches around the fabrics ...


... and yet those polk-dot green leaves stay the same.


My favorite fabric was a little fat quarter I picked up who-knows-where that I used in the corner squares ...


 ... and then fussy-cut, for petals here ...


... there ...


... and everywhere.

There may be a little rain in my future this weekend, but I have officially declared spring ... sprung.

Any bright colors in your neck of the woods?

Linking to:
Making it with Allie
Pearls & Lace Thursdays
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspiration Friday
Common Ground


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That is sew cute....I love the fabrics you chose and your stitches are so perfect....have you have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! The colors are so juicy and alive! I love the prints and polkas together with the whole thing. Such a cute idea of colors that make it splash!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday! I'm your newest follower!!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete