Saturday, November 26, 2011

~ Pillows in Pink ~


While I get over the fact that I ate way too much pie ...


... and spend the day bringing up (from the garage) a kajillion blue bins filled with Christmas Joy ...


... let me show you what I did with my delicious pink fabric.


I made pillows for my living room ...


and more for my bedroom.


The possibilities for mixing and matching are just endless.

Now, please excuse me while I do light calisthenics in preparation for the umpteen trips up and down the stairs.

Possibly interrupted by some bites of leftover pie.

Linking to Home Sweet Home
Linking to Common Ground

2 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful I wish I could sew would love these in my home thanks for sharing a part of your day with me. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I checked the thumbnail and realized I commented on the wrong post. I love the fabric on these. Very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete