Thursday, November 3, 2011

~ Feelin' Crabby ~


Truth be told, I've been feeling a bit on the crabby side, over the last 24 hours, which started when my internet went kaput and ended when it went un-kaput.


Just be glad you weren't one of the lucky ones who had to speak to me over that period of time. Including four (count 'em 4!) different Cox employees.


Once I was feeling ... um ... connected again, I was thinking that I had been so caught up with Halloween and Fall and Home Decor that I had strayed from the very roots of Sea Quilts.


So in honor of my crabby day I give you this little number which will wash the crabbiness out of anyone pretty quickly.


It's chock full of dots which are a big favorite of mine.  Can't get enough of 'em.


I like these dotty beauties so much, I chose this pink little lady for my Favicon. 

I am so glad I'm not crabby anymore.  I sure do love the internet.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this is adorable! I love all the dots and the colors are so wonderful. It looks like such a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a crabby project to make you feel better, haha! Joking aside. Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete