Monday, August 26, 2013

~ Surf's UP!"



It is shocking but true!
I have added a NEW pattern to my Etsy Shop ... the first new pattern in almost a year.



Truth be told ... I made this little gem last summer, strictly as decor for my studio.
A couple of weeks ago, I took note of this, found my notes and wrote the pattern this weekend.
You can make this quilt in a weekend.  Easy. Simple. Quick.



She is small ... 16" wide x 27" high.
Hence, the price is a little smaller also ... only $6.00 for the pattern.
This is a true bargain, because there are essentially two (2!) patterns here. You can make the quilt or you can make a 16" square pillow out of the center panel.


I have named her "Moondoggie" and, yes, I realize that dates me.

You can find the pattern here on my Etsy Shop.

You can find the original Moondoggie ... surfing some California waves with Gidget.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment