Monday, July 30, 2012

~ Christmas in July: Barely ~



Whew!! Please tell me that there is still time in July for me to put in my two cents worth with a happy (scrappy) holiday quilt.  This pattern was originally published under my old pattern name (simplehappy designs).

Now that it's being published under my Sea Quilts name ...
I like to call it a "landlubber edition."


If you think you have seen this before it's because ... um ... you have.
Last December I posted it as part of a give-away.  I had oodles of requests for the pattern, but no real venue to sell it and I wasn't on PayPal ... yet.


So, now that I have an official place to sell it ... well ... I am.
Please go here to my Etsy shop where this pattern is currently listed.


This quilt was an absolute joy to make.


We're talking polka dots and stripe-y candy canes and gingerbread houses (and men) that are a heck of a lot easier to make than an actual gingerbread house. (At least for me.)

And far less sticky.


I cannot lie.  I have already started to think about next Christmas and have some plans to make a Coastal Christmas quilt.
Thank heavens it's still July.

Merry Merry!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Such happy little ginger bread men! A very merry quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is adorable.Something else to convince my quilter Momma to make for me,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love quilts and I think quilting is amazing. :) Thanks for sharing on Marvelous Mondays!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete