Wednesday, April 3, 2013

~ Spring has definitely Sprung ~



I interrupt my regular Sea Quilts broadcast to showcase some land-lubbing beauty.

I spent last week in the great state of Oregon, surrounded by a great deal of color.


One of the activities on the agenda was a trip to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn, OR.

The tulips were magnificent.


Even more beautiful were some of the tulip admirers ...

Like the sweet 19-month old pictured above who may or may not be related to me.




She really loved those tulips.


Her sisters enjoyed the views as well.

And just because I want to offer you even more in this post than just exquisite color and precious faces ... here is a piece of advice that should not go unwarranted:

Do not ... I repeat, do not ... fly on an airplane with a sinus infection, because your ears will punish you beyond measure.

And that's my PSA for today.

Your welcome.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I live near there and visit about every year with my grandchildren! One of my favorite places!!!!

    ReplyDelete