Monday, October 7, 2013

~ What's Black and White and Crimson All Over? ~



So ... it's Autumn.  Has been for a week or so.
Tell that to the SoCal temperatures that were still in the 90's yesterday.
True Story.


I generally like to break out the fall decor on October 1st, but I just couldn't bring myself to this year.
Little by little I dipped into my treasure trove this weekend to try and will the autumnal temperatures to my front porch.

It worked.


Today starts the downturn of heat this will result in some chilly rain later this week.
Yay!

In the meantime, I added some splended black and white to my door.  I bought these precious (very inexpensive) numbers at a store in Mission Viejo called The Daisy Shoppe. I hooked them to the back of my wreath with some stretched out paper clips.

I am SO ready for this!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment