Monday, October 14, 2013

~ Faux Fall ~



This year I added to my collection of fake fall ... food.  As in pears and pumpkins.

I loved these glittery green pears from Home Goods.  They will be an addition to Christmas decor as well.
 


This sparkly white beauty sits in the living room.


On the opposite side sit these ones which are a couple of decades old.
And this is why I buy the fake ones.
The real ones rarely last the first decade.


These guys are indeed the real deal.  Purchased at Albertson's.


They will (hopefully) last through Thanksgiving.
Of this year.


There is so much fall going on around here that I have also broken out the down comforter.

I really love fall.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The quilt turned out great. Love the different shades of pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete