Tuesday, September 17, 2013

~ You May Need a Bib ~



Here is the project that greeted me this morning, having had some work already done on it on previous mornings.

Yes, I am a morning person.


I'm making a pillow actually.  More specifically ... a pillow slipcover.


Once again I am chossing not to reinvent a new design, but to use one I designed in the past.


This was a (very) small quilt I made earlier this year, for an earlier purpose.
Usually, when I use my design a second time, I use different fabrics.
This time I wanted to recreate it very closely since I had previously been gaga over the contrast between the corals and the aquas.


I. Am. Having. Fun.
And you?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the lobster. BTW...the pattern I won came in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to start on it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete