Monday, December 3, 2012

~ The Lighter Side of Santa ~



I have amassed a fairly large collection of Santas.


This guy joined the family this year.


I put him in the living room with other ... paler ... Santas.



All those above were purchased at a TJMaxx / Marshalls kind of store.


This guy ... possibly my favorite ... was purchased at The Dollar Store.
For a dollar.


Many of my Santas didn't make the cut this year.  This year I approached my Christmas decor with a much lighter touch.  I have to say that I'm very happy with the results.
I'll be even happier when the time comes to put them all away.

How about you?

Do you put it all out every year or do your collections get to take turns?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your Santas and wish now I had collected them instead of snowmen! I've got quite a bit out (not everything) but I enjoy it. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete