I'm not sure why it took me so long to finish this one, but I have ...
... and I'm happy!!
Wait ... maybe it was because I had tremendous trouble sewing with this lovely blue metallic thread. It pretty much broke one or two times per wave.
I changed to a metallic needle, adjusted my tension about 16 times and yelled out loud to no one in particular.
I finally had a measure of success when I switched the thread to a horizontal rather than a vertical position.
Ah, who cares!
He is done and he is cute as a button (admit it.)
He is also up on my Etsy Shop and you can find him here.
Always. Worth. The. Effort.