Tuesday, February 25, 2014

~ Seascape II: Now in the 21st Century ~


I apologize most profusely for my lack of attention here.  I just want it on the record that 
It's not entirely my fault.

My computer ... officially older than dirt ... gave me so many Blue Screens that I was actually beginning to lose my fondness for the color Blue.  Until a new computer was purchased and installed, I was forced to avoid any action involving pictures which seemed to upset the old gal.

To add to the fun, when I was finally up and running again, Blogger and Picasa got into some sort of a fight and would not play well together,
Has anyone else had this problem?


In the meantime, I spent a great deal of time sewing on my latest project, this fun little Seascape, complete with a lush green beach and some happy little star fish -- both on the sand and under water.


When it came time to machine quilt the sand, I decided to give myself a challenge: Pebble Stitching. In the end, we are talking about 6 hours of pebble stitching.
I can officially say that I have improved my skills at pebble stitching.

Oh it feels good to be back in the cyberspace saddle.

I am really enjoying the 21st Century!
And loving the color Blue once again.







1 comment: